Oton Iveković(17 April 1869 – 4 July 1939) was one of the foremost Croatian painters. He graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Vienna. He later taught at the Zagreb Academy of Fine Arts. Iveković largely concerned himself with historical topics as well as some religious themes. Many of his paintings remain the chief representations of Croatian history.
1. Dolazak Hrvata na Jadran (Arrival of Croats to the Adriatic Sea)
2. Krunidba kralja Tomislava (Coronation of King Tomislav)
3. Smrt kralja Petra Svačića (Death of king Petar Svačić)
4. Nikola Šubić Zrinski
5. Smaknuće Matije Gubca (Execution of Matija Gubec)
6. Rakovička pogibija, smrt Eugena Kvaternika (Massacre of Rakovica (Death of Eugen Kvaternik))